Website Design in San Diego is a very busy business. With more and more businesses wanting web sites that are up to date, San Diego web site design companies must deliver. From small business web design to corporate web sites, one thing they all have in common is that they are providing information to the user. So, lets take a look at some things that every site needs:
- Easy to understand Home page. This is were 99% of your visitors will begin, so make sure to make the right impression. Don’t overwhelm the user with too much information and clutter. Otherwise you stand to confuse, and ultimately, loose them.
- Easy to find Contact Info. One of the main things that people want when they visit your site is your phone number, or e-mail address. Making a clear path to finding this information will pay off, with less time spent searching, and happier customers.
- Its all about the Brand. A strong brand sets you apart from the competition. Making your company look professional is a major boost to customer acquisition. The buyer needs to feel comfortable and confident in your product or service. A good brand design will help reinforce your message.
- SEO friendly content. Any San Diego SEO company will tell you that your web site needs to be found to be seen. So, make sure that your content is accessible to the search engines. At Sketchbox Design, we focus on designing sites that are both rich in interactivity and also play nicely with Google.
- Mobile web design. Mobile website design is the next wave in technology. If you are not already thinking about it, now is the time to seriously consider implementing a mobile friendly version of your web site. According to recent surveys, somewhere around 8 million iPads have been sold. And many sites already see between 10%-20% of their visitors coming from iPhones, iPads, Androids, Blackberries, and the list goes on
So, the next time you are looking for a San Diego web design company, keep in mind these tips to help you create a better site, that is easier to use and brings in more customers.